Matrixian Group is located at the Transformatorweg 104, 1014 AK, Amsterdam. With this privacy statement we provide insights into the personal data we process, why we process this data and what measure we take to ensure your right to privacy is safeguarded.
Products and services with personal data
Matrixian Group is a B2B-supplier of location driven data. Our data and analyzes help our clients to, for example, optimize their marketing campaigns. It plays a role in both acquiring and retaining customers. In addition, our services and products can help companies to implement obligations towards their customers, or other legal obligations. Our products and services are used for quality inspections and contribute to making processes more efficient within our clients’ business operations.
Besides these B2B-services, Matrixian Group also contributes products and services to consumers, such as home value reports. In our services we process the following personal data: Name, adres, gender, age, phone number, demographical data and other public data.
The legal basis for this processing is the legitimate interest of our clients, such as recruiting and retaining customers, being able to implement contractual or legal obligations and more efficient business operations. But also the legitimate interest of Matrixian Group itself in continuing its business activities.
Clients and prospects
Personal data of our clients and prospects also get processed. We process contact information such as name, phone number and email address of our clients and potential clients necessary for communication. This information is stored in order to provide other services such as providing support or to answer questions regarding our products and services. In addition, we have a legitimate interest in being able to approach our prospects and customers again for (new) products. We will not keep the data for longer than is necessary, taking into account the interests of the person from whom we have data and our business interests.
We also store data of our suppliers, such as names of our contact and other information necessary for contact such as a phone number and email address. We keep this data as long as the relationship is active and/or warranty periods are running.
If you register for our newsletter, we will process your email address in order to send our newsletter. Every newsletter we send offers the possibility to unsubscribe from the newsletter. If you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will delete your email address.
We receive personal data from people who apply for a job or internship with us through various channels. Within 2 months after the application procedure has ended, we delete all data of the applicants.
How we use your personal data
When processing personal data, we respect the privacy rights and freedoms of everyone. We take technical and organizational measures to ensure that those rights are not infringed during the processing. These measures include:
- Not collecting more data than needed.
- Not keeping data stored longer than necessary.
- Using storage on our own protected servers.
- Personal data is always received encrypted.
- Processing data to adhere to the purpose for which the data was provided/obtained.
- Have set up procedures to guarantee the rights of data subjects.
- Our employees are regularly trained in compliance with privacy regulations and have a duty of confidentiality.
- Use a Data Protection Officer who regularly advises and monitors our compliance with privacy regulations and also handles complaints from data subjects about the processing of their data.
- We enter into an agreement with any third party that receives personal data through us, in which the rights and obligations with regard to the privacy of personal data are safeguarded.
- If, despite these measures, a breach of personal data occurs, we will immediately report this to the Dutch Data Protection Authority, unless it is not likely that this breach poses a risk to the rights and freedoms of the person whose data is involved (the data subject). We also inform the data subject about the infringement, unless we have taken appropriate protective measures.
- Matrixian Group does not use automated decision-making.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have rights regarding the processing of your personal data. It concerns the following rights:
- You have the right to inspect the personal data we processed about you.
- The right of rectification of any incorrect personal data.
- The right to limit any personal data we hold about you.
- The right to delete your personal data we hold about you.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data by us.
- Right to receive the data we have from you in a way that you can easily transfer it to another person.
- Right to withdraw previously given consent to processing.
- Right to be informed about the processing of your personal data.
- Right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
These rights are recognized and guaranteed by us. To exercise your rights, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed by us within 4 weeks at the latest.
Payment information webshop
You can purchase some of our services for a fee via our web shops. You can use various payment options, such as iDeal and Paypal. This data is only used for the administration duty of the tax authorities.